On Wednesday, June 30th at 9:00a.m., SB399 will be heard by the Assembly Appropriations Committee at the State Capitol Building. If passed there, the bill will move to the Assembly for a full vote. Call Appropriations Committee members and urge them to vote yes. A list of members with phone numbers can be found here: http://www.assembly.ca.gov/acs/newcomframeset.asp?committee=43
- Miranda Rights for Youth! Support SB 395
- New Law
- AB 1276: Protecting Young Adults Entering State Prison
- New US Supreme Court Case on Youth Life without Parole Sentences!
- SB 261: Expanding Youth Offender Parole through Age 22
- SB 382: Changing the criteria used in the most important decision the state makes about a youth
- Senate Bill 260 – Justice for Juveniles with Adult Prison Sentences
- Recent Court Cases on Extreme Sentences for Youth
- Senate Bill 9 – California Fair Sentencing for Youth
- Changed Lives
You are currently browsing the Fair Sentencing for Youth blog archives for June, 2010.