On Tuesday, July 2, at 9:00a.m., SB 260 will be heard in the Assembly Public Safety Committee. Join us in supporting this important bill at the State Capitol, Room 126. If you are coming, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line”Hearing” or call 310-477-5540 and ask for Mana or Edna. We will meet before the hearing to help you know what to expect, and will let you know where to meet up.
- Miranda Rights for Youth! Support SB 395
- New Law
- AB 1276: Protecting Young Adults Entering State Prison
- New US Supreme Court Case on Youth Life without Parole Sentences!
- SB 261: Expanding Youth Offender Parole through Age 22
- SB 382: Changing the criteria used in the most important decision the state makes about a youth
- Senate Bill 260 – Justice for Juveniles with Adult Prison Sentences
- Recent Court Cases on Extreme Sentences for Youth
- Senate Bill 9 – California Fair Sentencing for Youth
- Changed Lives
You are currently browsing the Fair Sentencing for Youth blog archives for June, 2013.